Wednesday 7:00 a.m. Mass; Eucharistic Adoration 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The summit of the Liturgical Year is the Easter Triduum—from the evening of Holy Thursday to the evening of Easter Sunday. Though chronologically three days, they are liturgically one day unfolding for us the unity of Christ’s Paschal Mystery.
Holy Thursday (no morning Mass)
- 7:00 p.m. Mass of the Lord’s Supper
Good Friday (no morning Mass)
- 3:00 p.m. Stations of the Cross
- 7:00 p.m. The Passion of Our Lord
- 8:00 p.m. Easter Vigil Mass
- Mass at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.