Together We’re Better Scrip Program
Did you know St. Michael’s participates in the national program Together We’re Better? This program costs parishioners nothing extra but has the potential to be a great fund raiser for the parish.
By simply purchasing gift cards through the parish for Dierberg’s, Shop ‘n Save, Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Home Depot, and any of a hundred other retailers, the parish makes money towards paying for bills, upgrading facilities, or completing special projects. Check out this list for some suggestions on how you can participate, and benefit, too!:
- Budget your monthly spending by buying cards ahead for your favorite gas, retail, or grocery store.
- Purchase them for your home maintenance projects.
- Plan for upcoming celebrations (graduations, weddings, birthdays, etc..)
- Surprise your favorite student with a going away gift. We’ve got Amazon, Starbucks, and more!
- Make your mail carriers day!
- Spread out your Christmas shopping by purchasing cards monthly leading up to the holiday.
- Pick up Dierberg’s and Shop-n-Save cards to earn credit towards Holy Cross Academy or PSR tuition.
- Earn credit for a school family you know by buying and writing their name atop the purchase form.
- Are you a business owner who gives seasonal gifts to employees and/or customers? Order multiple gift cards from the list provided: make it a one-stop shopping convenience.
Check out the list of vendors provided to see the percentages of return for the parish and you’ll understand why we’re excited about the potential benefit for the parish. Gift cards are sold after each Mass on the weekend in the gym lobby and can also be purchased during the week through the rectory.
If you have questions about credit for school families or any other questions, please call the rectory. This program costs you nothing extra but a little trip across the parking lot after Mass and remembering to bring a check. You can even pre-order for weekend pickup by emailing TWB@stmike.org.
Together we can do this, because together, we’re better!